Model D 2000/2002
Digital Pressure Gage
- The D2000 Digital Presure Gage is designed for panel or bench mounting.
- The display is all solid state with 5 Digit, red LED characters, 0.7 inches high, with polarity indication, housed in an ABS black enclosure.
- The sensor has a one piece machined stainless steel body, eliminating any possibility of leaks featuring "no-weld/ no-seal" construction.
- The D2000 is offered standard with 95-265 VAC/ 50-60hZ input power.
- Peak Hold is standard on D2000
- The Model D2002 is an economical version of the D2000, with lower accuracy and no optional features
- Accuracy of the D2000 is 0.1% FS.
- Accuracy of the D2002 is 0.5% FS
- Peak hold is standard on the D2000/D2002. operated from front panel pushbuttons
- On the D2000 2 or 4 relays are optional on special order.
- On the D 2000, RS 232 or RS 485 digital output and analog outputs of 4-20mA or 0-10 volts are also available as plug in potions.
- Full scale outputs of from 5 psi to 15,000 psi are available
PTC's Digital Pressure Gauges provide, in one package, all the electronics necessary to energize the pressure sensor and display the output via its own 5 digit High Brightness LED readout.
The instruments utilize a proven, precision pressure sensor which has excellent linearity, repeatability and negligible hysteresis.
All operational controls are accessible from front panel pushbuttons. The units feature a "Direct-No-Menu" method of set-up. A lockout switch is located on the rear panel to preserve calibration data.
The D 2000/2002 series of units have remote sensors. The electronics is housed in a 1/8 DIN ABS case with a self-stick plastic ID panel mounted on the front bezel. Panel mounting hardware is supplied as standard.